Revit Plugin for HVACR Design
- Fast construction of an energy model. Color indication for a quick check of model correctness.
- Support for linked documents. Work with rooms and spaces from all related files.
- Support for multilayer wall structures and consecutive walls.
- Automatic detection of corner spaces, automatic detection, and display of shafts.
- Convenient setting of space characteristics and types of analytical surfaces via plugin and Excel.
- Calculation of heating and cooling loads. Report in Excel.
- Select and insert into the project various heating
equipment including heaters, pumps, boilers, district
heating substations, control valves and piping accessories
directly in Revit.
- Automatically perform sizing of heating system that
calculates the flows from the power consumption points
and pressure drops on all system elements, selects the
accessories sizes and pipes sizes. Automatically perform
balancing of heating system that adjusts the control valves
to correct positions.
- Select and insert into the project various ventilation
equipment including AHUs, fans, air terminals, dampers
directly in Revit.
- Automatically perform sizing of ventilation system that
calculates the flows from the air terminals and pressure
drops on all system elements, selects the accessories sizes
and ducts sizes. Automatically perform balancing of
ventilation system that adjusts the dampers to correct
- Perform calculations of smoke extract systems, elevator
shaft, stairwell shaft and enclosure pressurization systems.
- Select and insert into the project various equipment for
VRF and chiller/fan coil systems, including indoor and
outdoor units, fan coils and chillers, pumps, piping
accessories, branch joints and other equipment directly in
- For chiller/fan coil systems automatically perform their
sizing and balancing similarly to heating systems.
- For VRF systems automatically perform sizing that selects
the branch joints sizes and pipes sizes.
- Select and insert into the project various refrigeration
equipment, including dry coolers, air coolers, evaporators,
condensers, piping accessories, etc. directly in Revit.
- Automatically perform sizing of refrigeration system that
selects the accessories sizes and pipes sizes.